Friday 5 April 2013

Black Day Number Two

And tomorrow yet another black day for politics.

I have three questions …

How can this government be getting away with taking money from people already on the breadline whilst the cost of living just keeps going up?

How can this government be getting away with giving money to people who already have plenty and will probably just squirrel it away in some offshore account so it wont even benefit the economy anyway?

And I cannot quite understand that all the e-mails I’ve received over the last few months from the Labour Party are full of the message but with no feelings – no anger, no outrage.  Don’t know about you but I’m brimful of both at all this – it’s wrong, wrong and more WRONG!  So my last question is has anyone got any ideas how we can get this government gone?!

Les

No comments:

Post a Comment