Saturday 30 April 2011

What Taxes?!

I nearly fell off my chair (I actually did the other week!!) when I read that David Cameron ‘doesn’t pay his taxes to keep alcoholics, drug addicts and the obese in the welfare system’. But it wasn’t his attitude to these groups that got me as we all know he’s heartless & uncaring of anyone who doesn’t fit into his elite world.

No, what nearly caused me to fall off my chair (again!) was the idea of him paying taxes. Yes of course he does but, and it’s a BIG BUT, he still takes home more than the rest of us can dream of plus having a vast personal fortune.

Believe it or not there is a positive side as the more he comes out with this evil claptrap then the more people will realise he is definitely son of Thatcher, only worse. ‘Not possible’ I hear you cry, to which I can respond in true pantomime style ‘oh yes he is’!

Les

No comments:

Post a Comment